“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”
We believe . . .
- In the triune God of the Bible namely God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ became flesh, lived on earth as the Son of God, was crucified for the sins of all mankind, died and was risen from the dead by the power of God on the third day.
- Jesus Christ has forever overcome sin and death for us and now sits at the right hand of God the Father from where He reigns over the whole universe since "all power in Heaven and on Earth was given to Him" (Mat. 28:18).
- Salvation lies only in the belief in Jesus Christ as our only Saviour and in the spiritual rebirth since He said: "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through me" (John 14:6; John 3:1-21).
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ when He will judge the nations and all people who has ever lived (John 14:3).
- In the Holy Spirit who is with us and who gives us power and guides and comforts us daily (Mat. 28:20; John 16:13-15).
- In the Gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12) that empowers us for discipleship.
- In spiritual rebirth resulting in eternal life with Jesus Christ for all those who believed (John 10:28).
- The Bible is the only infallible (Holy Spirit inspired) living written Word of God.
- There is only one true baptism by water and that is the Baptism of Believers into Jesus' death and resurrection through full immersion in water (Romans 6:3).
- Jesus baptises believers with (the Holy Spirit) and with Fire (His dunamis power) to thereby empower them for discipleship (Luke 3:16).
- In modern day discipleship (we are active disciples of Jesus Christ) (John 15:8).
- In the ongoing revelation by the Holy Spirit to equip Jesus' modern-day disciples (John 16: 13-15).
- Religion brings death and only a living relationship with Jesus Christ brings life. We are therefore opposed to the Hebrew Roots movement and any flavour thereof. We have been set FREE from religious works.
- We believe that the Law of God still applies but that it has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ who says in His Word that He is love and that all that He requires of us is to love Him above all and to love our neighbour as we love ourselves. In this the whole Law would be complied with.
- Children of God should worship in Spirit (Holy Spirit) and in Truth (that Jesus is the only way to salvation) (John 4:24).
- The Holy Spirit is a Person and is Holy and is NOT an impersonal energy that works with vibrations and frequencies (that is the counterfeit, a ruler demon named Kundalini).
- Believers in Jesus Christ should not seek a church (denominational) but should be the church of Jesus Christ. The church of Jesus is not to be found in a building but in our hearts and everywhere that we actively live the gospel of Jesus.
- We should not follow people but should only follow Jesus Christ (Mat. 23:9).
- We are already living in the end times and Jesus is raising up an army of believers for the end time battle (2 Tim 2).
- We should follow the example of Jesus by setting the captives free (Luke 4:18).
- The blood of Jesus Christ should be applied daily for sanctification, healing and deliverance.
- We believe in keeping the sacrament of Holy Communion of the New Covenant (and not the Jewish Feasts belonging to the old covenant) and believe that it should be taken as often as we as believers are coming together.
- The Bride of Jesus Christ should wake up and start preparing herself for His second coming - she should make sure that she has enough oil in her lamp ... (Mat. 25).
- To be ignited in Christ in order to spread the pleasant fragrance of God with sincerity, in obedience and accountability to God (2 Corinthians 2: 14-17);
- To set the captives free, to remove and break every yoke, to feed, give shelter to and clothe the needy and not to leave people up to their own fate (Isaiah 58: 6-12);
- To cast out demons and to heal each and every sickness, to let the Kingdom of God come in people's lives and to give it away freely (Matthew 10: 1 & 7-8; Luke 9: 1; Luke 10: 9 & 19); and
- To be a watchman on the wall to warn believers against the tactics of the enemy (Ezekiel 33:7).
- To be active disciples (followers) of Jesus Christ and to obey His Great Commission (Mark 16: 15-20; Matthew 28: 19-20; John 21: 15-17); and
- To train and equip an army of warriors for Jesus Christ (Matthew 28: 19-20)
- To prepare (wash and clothe) the Bride of Christ for His second coming, through a process of healing, restoration and sanctification (Revelation 22: 12-17);
- To counter the deadness of religion by releasing the awesome power of God into believers' lives; and
- To equip the Bride of Jesus Christ with knowledge and awareness so that she can be the beautiful and radiant warrior bride that the Father wants her to be in these end times (Hosea 4: 6 (1933 translation)).